It’s been a challenging few months. As the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we’ve witnessed the declaration of a pandemic, government restrictions on travel and gatherings, and growing concern from you dear guests about your health and safety.
Our politics is that the well-being of our community is our priority, and we must take action to support this belief.
We can understand your concern about your travel and your booked experiences. At the moment you do not need to take any action as we believe all this situation will calm down and we will all get back to normal lifestyle. And hopefully you will come to our country and experience all the beauties we can offer. 😉
We would like to share with you information that if you or we will need to cancel your trip you due to coronavirus, we will make you a full refund. No special explanation needed.
Here are your options:
• Move your booking to later this summer. We will be offering flexibility on dates and destinations so that you can move to a any date later in the summer.
• Move your booking to 2021 or 2022. You can change your booking to summer 2021 or 2022, contact our Customer Support Team for details on days we will be sailing.
• Keep your booking as it is. If you want to keep your booking as it is, you don’t have to do anything.
• We’re here for you. If you are concerned about your trip to Croatia and would like to discuss your options, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.
If your day sail trip is postponed due to the coronavirus crisis, you will of course be given the option move your day sail again or you will be offered a refund credit note to use on any The Day Sail trip in the future.
We remain, as ever, committed to you, our guests, and our community. Our thoughts are with you and your families as we all navigate these challenging times. I will be back in touch very soon as we have more to share.
Stay at home with positive thoughts. 😉